If you live in or near Eureka, CA and you want to look your beautiful, radiant best every day, discover the many med spa treatments available at Saffron Laser Aesthetics and Medical Spa.
Treatments for Your Skin and Body
At our medically-supervised spa, you’ll discover the beauty secrets that have kept many women in Eureka, CA looking and feeling gorgeous. Our services can benefit men as well. Whether you want to have a complexion that glows, smooth skin all over or a firm, shapely body, we have the treatments you need.
Visia Complexion Analysis
Imagine never having to wonder what treatments or skin care products are best for you. That’s a reality with Visia Complexion Analysis, a high-tech way to diagnose your skin.
Visia uses high definition cameras, high accuracy photo filters and comprehensive analysis to create a detailed analysis of your complexion. This allows our knowledgeable med spa professionals to craft a treatment regimen that focuses on your needs and achieves outstanding results.
What is the Procedure Like?
It is fast and comfortable. You simply sit with your chin in a headrest while the device analyzes your complexion. It only takes minutes.
What Can Visia Do for You?
Visia can pinpoint the areas of your skin that have dry patches, wrinkles, enlarged pores and blemishes. It gives an in-depth look at what your skin needs. We are all about beautiful skin, and it starts with a complete Visia Complexion Analysis.
Vivace with RF Microneedling
Microneedling has swept the beauty world as a fast, simple procedure that does great things for the skin. Microneedling is sometimes called collagen induction therapy because it causes your skin to accelerate the building of collagen. This is the key element that gives skin a smooth, healthy look and a youthful, resilient bounce.
What Makes Vivace with RF Microneedling Different?
Vivace takes microneedling one step further by incorporating radiofrequency (RF) energy into the procedure. This allows the professional to create a targeted treatment that never burns or stings your skin.
How Does Microneedling Work?
The device uses rows of tiny needles to create micro-channels in your skin. These tiny, shallow punctures stay only on the surface and do not puncture deeply.
Benefits of Vivace with RF Microneedling
- It is a safe, proven treatment that only takes minutes.
- It reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- It helps to heal scars and stretch marks.
- It helps to heal redness and rosacea.
- Its collagen-building results can last for months.
- It leaves your skin very smooth.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
What is the Procedure Like?
The procedure is performed in the comfort of our office, making it a great treatment for those with busy schedules. You may have some redness afterward. This generally fades in just hours.
You can get smooth, beautiful skin that stays hairless for months with our expert waxing treatments!
Benefits of Waxing
- Shaving can cut and irritate your skin, and the results only last a day or two at most.
- Topical depilatories are harsh and irritating to sensitive skin.
- Waxing doesn’t cause rashes or other skin irritation.
- When done correctly, waxing is the fastest way to get the smooth skin you crave.
- You can have waxing done anywhere on your head or body, including your most sensitive areas.
At our Eureka, CA med spa, we offer private, discreet waxing sessions in a luxurious setting. We use only the highest quality waxing products with a rigorous adherence to health and safety.
We offer a full range of waxing services including:
- Upper lip, chin and cheek waxing
- Full-body waxing
- Leg and upper thigh waxing
- Back waxing
- Brazilian wax
- Bikini waxing
Are you dealing with age-related skin imperfections like age spots, skin tags, sunspots, warts or moles? If you’re tired of these blemishes anywhere on your body, CryoPen is a fast, easy and simple solution.
What is CryoPen?
CryoPen uses freezing technology to safely and quickly remove blemishes on your body. The device looks like a small pen. It transmits nitrous oxide to freeze away bumps, blemishes, moles and skin discolorations of all kinds. The cold temperature delivered directly to the blemish or mole causes it to break apart.
Benefits of CryoPen
- It is completely non-invasive.
- Each CryoPen treatment takes only minutes.
- The procedure is designed to be comfortable.
- You get permanent results.
- You may only need one or two treatments.
- CryoPen is a safe, proven treatment.
With CryoPen, you can remove unwanted pigmentation, sun damage and other spots from your face, neck, chest, arms, back or anywhere else. Our med spa professionals are fully trained in delivering CryoPen treatments.
Juvederm and BOTOX®
At Saffron Laser Aesthetics and Medical Spa in Eureka, CA, we offer the finest dermal fillers available on the beauty market today. We offer Juvederm®, a filler made from natural ingredients that adds fullness and volume to sunken, wrinkled areas of your face. You can use Juvederm® on your face, your lips and other areas.
BOTOX® is not a filler. It uses an injection of a purified protein solution into the muscles in your face that cause a certain type of wrinkling. Together, these injectable treatments could help you turn back the clock on your face, giving you a youthful look without surgery.
Benefits of Juvederm®
- Juvederm® adds fullness and volume to your cheeks, lips and other areas.
- Juvederm® uses hyaluronic acid, a natural element that your skin produces.
- The product can fill in wrinkles around your mouth, upper lip, cheeks, eyes and nose.
- Juvederm® is a trusted, FDA-approved filler.
Benefits of BOTOX®
- BOTOX® stops or fades the “frowning” wrinkles that many people develop on their forehead.
- It addresses crow’s feet.
- It reduces wrinkles in the area in between the eyebrows.
- BOTOX® is FDA-approved for various medical and cosmetic procedures.
What Does an Injectable Treatment Involve?
It’s easy to get BOTOX® and Juvederm® injections. The entire procedure should take mere minutes. There is no set downtime. Our professionals are experts who know how to place the injections to get the best results possible. You will notice immediate results that continue to improve.
A chemical peel is an essential part of any good skin care regimen. At our Eureka, CA med spa, we offer the most advanced peel systems that will leave you with fresh, rejuvenated skin.
What is a Chemical Peel?
A chemical peel uses a combination of ingredients to deeply exfoliate and remove the top layers of skin. These chemicals help to break down skin tissue in a controlled manner. Chemical peels give you a bright, clear complexion that can last for weeks or months.
Benefits of a Chemical Peel
- Prompts the skin to build collagen and elastin for long-lasting health and radiance.
- Erases fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps skin care products penetrate deeply.
- Has the potential to remove years of damage from the sun, pollution and toxins.
- Can provide dramatic results in just one treatment.
How is a Chemical Peel Applied?
Once your skin has been prepared, the peel will be applied during a simple in-office treatment. After a set amount of time, the professional rinses the solution away and applies a soothing ointment.
Envy Medical Dermalinfusion
The Envy Medical Dermalinfusion device uses a combination of extraction and abrasion to create clear, smooth skin that is free of bumps, blemishes and dry patches. In just minutes, you can experience skin that is healthy, glowing and noticeably fuller. If you’ve noticed a loss of elasticity or resilience in your skin, Dermalinfusion can correct that.
Benefits of Envy Medical Dermalinfusion
- It helps the skin retain moisture for a soft, full look.
- It is non-invasive and convenient.
- The system incorporates specialty skin care serums that target wrinkles, increase radiance and add moisture.
- It gives both immediate and long-term results.
- It diminishes wrinkles and fine lines.
What is the Procedure Like?
During the procedure, the technician uses the Envy Medical Dermalinfusion device to deeply but gently exfoliate your skin. At the same time, the device extracts dirt and debris. Afterward, targeted serums can be infused into your pores.
How Many Sessions Will You Need?
You may notice results right away, but for the best results, we might recommend getting a series of Envy Medical Dermalinfusion treatments.
Mona Lisa Touch
Are you experiencing a loss of sexual desire, less enjoyment from sex or other issues related to your vaginal and sexual health? After childbirth and menopause, many women experience common symptoms including:
- Dry, irritated vaginal tissue
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Mild stress incontinence
You don’t have to live with these symptoms. Mona Lisa Touch can renew your intimate area with no hormones, no invasive surgery and no downtime.
Benefits of Mona Lisa Touch
- The procedure is easy and takes just minutes.
- You can have it done in total privacy and convenience at our Eureka, CA medical spa.
- It increases lubrication to reduce itching and increase sexual satisfaction.
- It makes vaginal tissue strong and healthy.
- Mona Lisa Touch is a safe, FDA-approved procedure.
How Many Treatments Will You Need?
Most women experience relief after just one session of Mona Lisa Touch. For the best results, we recommend having more than one session. However, it all depends on the unique case.
Laser Hair Removal
Free yourself from constant shaving, waxing and other hair-removal routines. Laser hair removal gets rid of hair safely and quickly, and the results can last for a long time. The treatment uses laser light to disable the hair follicles. This leads to smooth, hair-free skin that can really last.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
- Laser hair removal requires no set downtime.
- You can have it done in total privacy and comfort at our Eureka, CA office.
- Laser hair removal is a safe, proven treatment that has been used successfully for decades.
- You can use it almost anywhere on your face or body.
If you’re interested in getting smooth skin before a special event or holiday, it’s a good idea to start your treatments as soon as possible. Laser treatment can take weeks or months to effectively address all of the hair on your body.
That tattoo seemed like a great idea at the time, but now you’re tired of looking at it. There are many reasons why you may have determined that it’s time for your ink to go. Some of these might include:
- You’re no longer in the relationship that made the tattoo relevant.
- You’re in a new job or profession that looks down on tattoos.
- The tattoo has changed color or shape.
Tattoos are difficult to remove, but laser technology has emerged as the fastest, easiest method available.
How Does Laser Tattoo Removal Work?
This treatment uses high-intensity laser light to break up the pigment of your tattoo. The laser does not penetrate your skin.
How Many Sessions Will You Need?
Most people need a series of laser tattoo removal sessions to remove their tattoos.
Have you struggled to lose inches and get in shape, only to find that you still have bulges of unwanted fat? CoolSculpting® is the safe, non-surgical alternative to liposuction or surgery.
Benefits of CoolSculpting®
- It is non-surgical and non-invasive.
- The treatment is easy, comfortable and relaxing.
- The session is performed in the comfort of our office..
- There is no downtime.
- CoolSculpting® leaves no scars.
- You can get a firm, shapely body without pills or supplements.
- CoolSculpting® has been clinically proven to shed fat.
There’s no need to subject yourself to invasive procedures that require weeks of recovery. With CoolSculpting®, you can continue all of your regular activities while you’re getting the treatments.
How Does CoolSculpting® Work?
CoolSculpting® is the only non-invasive body shaping treatment that uses freezing technology to kill fat cells. The device targets your excess fat cells with a technique called cryolipolysis. Over time, your body expels the dead fat cells through natural processes.
After your treatments, your body begins to adapt to its new, slender shape. You’ll start noticing the changes in the weeks after the treatment. You should see your full results after a month or two.
Lipo-Light is another fantastic body shaping treatment that we offer. If diet and exercise haven’t helped you achieve the slender, shapely body that you want, let Lipo-Light help you attain your goals.
How Does It Work?
Lipo-Light combines a laser that blasts away fat with an exercise program to immediately burn off that fat. During a Lipo-Light treatment, the professional uses the laser device to target the areas where you have extra bulges and bumps. This laser breaks up the fat cells. Your body then absorbs them.
What Makes Lipo-Light Different?
In most non-invasive body shaping treatments, your body needs time to adjust to the loss of fat cells. In the weeks that follow, your body flushes out those fat cells through your lymphatic system. With Lipo-Light, you speed up that process of elimination by following up with a highly specific exercise routine.
Benefits of Lipo-Light
- It is non-surgical and non-invasive.
- It involves no downtime.
- You should only need one session to see fast, noticeable results.
- It’s an excellent alternative to liposuction or surgery.
- You can continue your normal activities after your treatment.
If you’re interested in any of our med spa services, simply reach out to our team at Saffron Laser Aesthetics and Medical Spa in Eureka, CA. We would be more than happy to learn about your cosmetic goals and come up with a customized plan of action for you. Contact us today to book your consultation and get started!